On-site Lab Services
We are pleased to offer a variety of lab services at C.W. Wiebe Medical.
This department offers stress view x-rays as well as special request views as per orthopedic surgeon. Fluoro and contrast medium x-rays are done at Boundary Trails Health Centre.
While a separate, private operation, patients of our clinic have the convenience of lab services in the same building from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 3:15 pm.
UVB Photo Therapy is available at our Urgent Care on a walk-in basis. Prescriptions for this treatment must be by referral from the primary care provider to Dr. Marnie Wiseman at SkinWise Dermatology.
This enables patients to have appointments locally instead of travelling to Winnipeg for these short treatments.
For more information click on here.
Diamond Athletic Medical Supplies holds clinics here at C.W. Wiebe Medical Centre every other week to provide consults and follow up for patients requiring braces and other devices that are covered by Manitoba Health.
This enables patients to have appointments locally instead of travelling to Winnipeg for brace adjustments, consults, etc.
Appointments are available by referral only. For more information please call 1-800-781-9127.
Hours: Every Thursday from 11:30 am – 5 pm
- You can just walk in without an appointment during teen clinic hours
- (use the Urgent Care entrance on 4th Street)
- You have access to care for ANY issues that you need to talk about or get checked out (even just a sore throat)
- It is CONFIDENTIAL
- The people there like working with youth, they should be respectful, non-judgmental and can try to help you out with whatever you need
- You can go by yourself, with a friend, or with a partner
- Medical and counselling services are FREE